ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas Meet

Clio 182 Trophy
It seems everywhere is having a Christmas Meet with the excepion of the North East, has anyone got anything planned or does anyone want to help sort something?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
It seems everywhere is having a Christmas Meet with the excepion of the North East, has anyone got anything planned or does anyone want to help sort something?

Sounds about right for the NE, a decent pub meal with a pint to wash it down sounds good? e.g Witherspoons, Bishops Mill in Durham

Clio 182 Trophy
Haha typical, yeh I am more than happy to do something like that, hopefully some people see this thread and are interested. I know a few guys I could ask

Wasting your time mate, last time a meal was set up, I think 2 or maybe 3 showed up out of about 20 on a list.

The problem is, both our area reps are Teesside, so nothing gets organised up this way. Every meet I went to this year/last year I've had to do 100 mile round trips. And the ones that were organised up here, they never showed up to.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Haha typical, yeh I am more than happy to do something like that, hopefully some people see this thread and are interested. I know a few guys I could ask

If you would like a link placed onto our Facebook page (7500 followers) to help drum up some interest please drop me a PM and I'll sort it [emoji6]

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I have Facebook but very rarely go on it, Facebook is no use to me really for info. I'm not a rep any more so I'll leave the organising

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure people can still organise a meet and not be a "Rep" its just a different colour name and extra PM space :wink:

I'm sure people can still organise a meet and not be a "Rep" its just a different colour name and extra PM space :wink:
I'm not saying that.. I've organised loads of meets. My point being that when one is organised up this way and not down there, there's only ever 3 or 4 turn up because the majority of people will only attend if it's on their door step.