ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas Mini Meet

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
11949910871041254139christmas_tree_01.svg.thumb.png Christmas Mini Meet 11949910871041254139christmas_tree_01.svg.thumb.png

With Christmas fast approaching (Yes, its only 81 days away!) i've decided to try and organize what will probably be the final meet for 2012.

Im writing this now so it gives people plenty of time to keep this evening clear!

Its not been a bad year, we have had some brilliant meets along the way.

- FCS 2012
- CSS 2012
- NEMM - The Big One
- OK Diner Meet
- Trax 2012
- Prince Bishop Carpark

There has also been some little meets between members throughout the year. So in my opinion we have done pretty well as a region.

Right, less of the past, lets look to the future.

So i am thinking that we should go to the Windmill Pub, which is about 30 seconds past Ok Diner for a drink and a chat to sign off the year! Some of the members who came to the Ok Diner Meet said we should use this location as it is bigger and its also a bit more suited for cars then the little Ok Diner car park.

You can view the Windmill here: http://goo.gl/maps/FQ6Xe
The Windmill's website: http://www.thewindmillgroup.co.uk/

So im proposing we meet there at 7.30 PM on Wednesday the 19th of December (The last wednesday before Santa comes) and then we can have plenty of time to have a good catch up. Im hoping for at least, the same amount of members as the Ok Diner Meet itself if not more.

Im sure there will be convoys from over the region so please use this thread to discuss and find out where other users are coming from.

I also want to remind people that you can join our NE facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClioNorthEast/
Its a bit easier for members to communicate and we can see whos joining certain events.

Also, please make sure you have joined the NE group on cliosport here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/group.php?groupid=13

All the best,
Santa!

Megane RS250
I'm in buddy, if anyone's coming from Durham/Chester ect, let me know and we'll organise something. Catch ya's soon.

R26/200 Raider
If I come, can we not mention christmas as I hate it? Christmas only means one thing! Spend lots of money on people you don't even like!

1.2 16v
I'm definitely game like, would be helpful if there was a convoy down from Newcastle or thereabouts mind.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
If I come, can we not mention christmas as I hate it? Christmas only means one thing! Spend lots of money on people you don't even like!

No, its more than that, well not much more, I'm just in it for the bate tbh, christmas dinner is just like a 5* sunday dinner :D with all the cheeky trimmings

bg 182 ff
holidays posted and accepted, so count me in.
hopey182 defo have a drive down to this one like i have no excuse to be late now like the last one lol.
and to any1 else that wants to have a drive down from sland area or will be passing the location have a convoy down, but we will arrange a time etc closer to the time

bg 182 ff
1.2 Tallulah and Extreme_Steve it was my first meet at the ok diner and i didnt no anybody, but they make you feel very welcome. with good banter and relaxed atmosphere there a good bunch of lads and very easy to get on with :)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
1.2 Tallulah and Extreme_Steve it was my first meet at the ok diner and i didnt no anybody, but they make you feel very welcome. with good banter and relaxed atmosphere there a good bunch of lads and very easy to get on with :)

Its every ones first at one point so we try and make it as welcoming as possible. We all have one thing in common so this is the best ice breaker.
:)

I get back from Holiday the day after. Balls. :/

Get in cancelled. :p

1.2 16v
It's so cold tonight like.. It's stupid. Don't think I'll be goin anywhere ATM with my heater not workin.. Turn the fan on fast and it'll just blow itself cold again lmfao... At least if I turn up anywhere there'll be a rolling freezer available :( ha

bg 182 ff
i wanted something faster and cheaper insurance. you have probably seen or at least heard me roaring past yours. i am sitting in a bright yellow car ha

bg 182 ff
Hmm sounds canny that. Bet it moves!

ill keep an eye out for a loud yellow mg now then :p
yeah mate it shifts like, the last owner had it recorded on a tom tom at 169mph in 4th gear and then he lost his bottle the clocks end at 155 ha