ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas present

The money I get from Christmas and a bit I save is either going to be put towards one of the following but I really can't make up my mind as I want both...

1) Cobra Daytona bucket seats for the cup, inc subframes and embroiding of my choice

2) 32" Samsung LCD TV for my bedroom

What would you choose?

mid_cobra_daytona.jpg

These are pretty similar to the seats

Silver 172 Ph1
Hmmmm TV! I just bought a 32" samsung and they kick a$$ plus almost bucket seats in cup anways.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
A T.V?? what are you, some bedroom hermitt who masturbates far too much?? Get the buckets.
I don't need a flash t.v, i've got friends in the pub.

You see i'm thinking TV. Seats are just seats. There isn't a great deal wrong with the cup seats at all. Plus seats is another thing i'd probably have to inform the insurance company of.

TV is more money though.

Tangoed Works
If you drive a lot the seats will not just make the car feel totally different, they will also look after your back a lot more than the standard bean bags.