ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chromes are off..!!

E60 diesel powah
172 gunmetals are back on for the winter...still got to put centre caps on..also new mod!!!

Xenons :D (and they both work now ;) ), sorry about quality off my phone!

DSC07848.jpg

DSC07847.jpg

DSC07849.jpg

Mk2 Golf GTI
What chromes did you have? Because the 172s look awesome and i would probably keep them on!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cromes looked good..."don't know how to describe it...without sounding bad...The wheels suit you by character!" if you see what i mean...lol...If i put them on my car, i'd look a fandan! you pull it off nicely.

172 rims look nice tho.

In the nicest possible way I think the worst thing you and Carbon Copy did was swap rims! (Turinis and R-Sports) The ones you both had before suited the cars better in the first place. Make sense!? lol

Saying that the chromes looked good IMO.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Chris's car looks amazin on the turini's...Then again any car looks good on turini's :) :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
looks mint!!

Did the Xenon just need to dry out?? Love the chromes/but like the 172 wheels for winter. Good to have the choice, wish I had!!

CLIO
immi tell your mate il have a price for sprayin his wheels soon buddy,just been busy with the girl friends grandmas funeral etc and sorry for the hijack of thread..;)stick with the gunmetals mate.(cant wait for the yellow socks)

cheers james

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Chris's car looks amazin on the turini's...Then again any car looks good on turini's :) :)

knowsit!

looks amazing immi. glad to see everythings up and running.

you deserve it mate.

enjoy!

:approve:

Chris

E60 diesel powah
JPW172 said:
immi tell your mate il have a price for sprayin his wheels soon buddy,just been busy with the girl friends grandmas funeral etc and sorry for the hijack of thread..;)stick with the gunmetals mate.(cant wait for the yellow socks)

cheers james

will do mate :) thanks for that..

sorry to hear about news will give u a PM soon

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
GET SOME RUBBER CAPS FOR THE BULBS ASAP MATE.

don't want to have them go again eh? ;)

i'll order them through Ant if you like?