ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chunktrophy - A1

v6 mk2
hi mate, thought it was you, i was half asleep with the cruise control on!... until you went past that is!!! LOL

i had been to Larkhall to get mine and my old mans new kart engines.

janspeed exhaust sounded sweet when you were in front of me, not that im biased and have one on my car too though!!!

BMW M3
lol.... yeah, would liked to have heard the Janspeeds from the outside.. twice the noise lol

I didnt notice it was you till i flashed you out and saw your number plate first and the sparkle off the exhausts... then i clicked it was a 182. Had the chill-out music going... I like sitting at that pace. lol

Do you have any other mods to your car ? That was me pretty much full pelt off the RR, and you were behind the whole way. Im getting mine RR'd next thurs to see what the hp is. Still not quite got the exhaust sealed... im sure it hissing near the mani. Fell i loose a bit of power from that.

Car looked sweet mate.

v6 mk2
hi justin,

only other mod apart from the janspeed is an ITG panel filter. I still have a wee problem with the seal, it sounds nice when up to temp but theres always a strange hiss/fart noise lol coming from near the mani aswell. i would pay some one if they diagnosed and solved the problem. had it to my mate at kwik fit and even got a new centre section from jspeed cos i thought it was that but no better. let me know how the rr day goes.

PS i was flat out 2 once i saw you take off!!!

BMW M3
Looks like weve got the exact same hiss then. Its wierd how no-one can find it. Been to a few garages my self and then say they have no idea. Hopefully on the RR it will be more obvious as the car will be underload and i will be outside.... will let you know.

Glad you were flat out. Thats me as quick as a trophy now lol Ive got a few mods like Remap and inlet mani match plus the ITG. I did start backing off when the road started bending as i couldnt really see it ahead lol, but guess you realised that lol

Jus

v6 mk2
let me know if they find a cure mate, its a little bit annoying eh!!

my trophy has just done 10k miles and is getting faster everytime i take it out!!

BMW M3
Will do bud,

Its really annoying..... sometime i feel it almost drowns out the std sound of the Janspeed. People try to convince me its "induction noise" or broken cat but i really dont think it is. Its so obvious to me and feel it looses me power.