ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cisco graduate Schemes ?

Not a 320d
Are they worth doing and are there many available?, ive been dabbling with networking for about a year and a half now, ive studied the CCNA but i dont have the external qualification, only the networking academy semesters 1-4.

I find networking interesting and i enjoy it most of the time, its something i definately want to take a career in and wouldnt mind ending up designing and implementing networks rarther than being a network admin that provides support for internal staff.

Basically im doing a degree at uni, its related to what i want to do but its not a path i want to take, i can do the degree no problem but i dont feel im able to spend enough time studying the Cisco side of it and i dont feel like im learning much. I origionally wanted to study the CCNP but with the degree focussed on studying the now redundant 4 units over the space of 2 years, Cisco have now changed the qualifications to three exams. Now it looks as though ill be studying two of the three units, which is not desirable.

Should i just stick at it and get the degree, and then see if i can apply to say Cisco as an interm or something like that jaleach guy did, that way ill have a degree on my back with some (all but 10 days or so) work experience in a school.