ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clarion DXZ658 Hand controls

Renault Clio Extreme 4
Anyone happen to know how to make the hand controls on the steering wheel work with this unit? I have all the parts fitted by a local auto electrician including a controller to make it work. As far as he understood - in this units options somewhere there is a way of turning the steering wheel controls on? Anyone got any ideas on how to do this??

stereo2.jpg

Clio V6 255
I'm assuming you have also installed the clarion OEM Remote adapter? You'll know if it is fitted because 'Clarion' appears on the renault display by the clock where you would normally see the station name.

No options needed, should work immediately. Headunit needs to be compatible with the OEM adapters though, should have something that looks like a headphone socket coming out the back of the radio that the adapter plugs into.

Renault Clio Extreme 4
Yeah - I'm sure this is installed because I actually have had 2 of the dammed things and ech one hasn't worked (or appeared not to anyway). Where did you get your adaptor from?