ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Classic car insurance under 25

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
As title; does anyone know any insurance companies that will insure under 25's on classic car policies?

Any first hand experience?

Thanks, Jack.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
A friend of mine has it on an old Triumph through Adrian Flux. He's 19 and pays just short of £700 iirc, seems a lot to me but still a lot cheaper than a normal policy for him, I think the cheapest he could get on a Corsa was £2k.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
A friend of mine has it on an old Triumph through Adrian Flux. He's 19 and pays just short of £700 iirc, seems a lot to me but still a lot cheaper than a normal policy for him, I think the cheapest he could get on a Corsa was £2k.

Through price comparison, Flux Direct gave me about £550 on a normal policy, so will give them a call and see what I can do. I'll be looking for a quote under £300 to consider taking the plunge though.

Ford Mustang 5.0
Mileage is key with classic cars for under 25's if you can get the mileage to 3k or below that should help you get some good quotes.

I can look at a quote for you if needed mate.

Cheers
neil