ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clay sponges?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Not used the sponges but can see the some good things in its use. I read some mixed reviews on them with regards to the mild not cleaning all that well, and the medium and coarse inflicting a fair bit of marring.

The cloths are getting some good reviews lately.

I'm awaiting delivery of the chemical guys fine clay mit so will let you know how I get on.

Trophy #491
Not used the sponges but can see the some good things in its use. I read some mixed reviews on them with regards to the mild not cleaning all that well, and the medium and coarse inflicting a fair bit of marring.

The cloths are getting some good reviews lately.

I'm awaiting delivery of the chemical guys fine clay mit so will let you know how I get on.

Would be very intrested to see how you rate this. Im thinking about buying one of these or the ArtDeShine one on DW

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I have the car pro one. It's good, you have keep it wet and use plenty of lube, mines done 4 cars now and I will be buying another one when it's knackered.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Ive used the dodo medium one, it worked well but needed lots of lube for me to feel happy. Did not leave as bad marring as i thought it would, certainly left the car smooth but ideally needed to test on a dirtier un cared for car. Not bad at all for £12