ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean 182 pics

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Hi, been on this site a few months now, thought it was about time i posted some pics of my 182. Let me know what you think!

DSCF0269.JPG

DSCF0270.JPG

DSCF0272.JPG

DSCF0275.JPG

DSCF0276.JPG

DSCF0277.JPG

DSCF0278.JPG

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Cheers guys, yeah wouldnt have wanted a 182 without the recaro's, once i sat in them i had to have them! Only mod so far is the Viper, which sounds lovely :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Perfect, nice, very nice...Then RUNINED by the blue Hill power bend! why not get black?

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Perfect, nice, very nice...Then RUNINED by the blue Hill power bend! why not get black?

Got the Viper off of Lucky on here so came with the blue Hill Power bend. Don't think it looks that bad lol, but will change eventually!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
why do you not have a leather rear bench?!

thought it might be a Cup...but you have Xenons!

what's going on?!

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
carbon copy said:
why do you not have a leather rear bench?!

thought it might be a Cup...but you have Xenons!

what's going on?!

No its a full fat 182, but if you choose the recaro option, you get bench rear seats. Too be honest no one has ever been in the back, so couldnt care less, plus think of that weight saving having no headrests! ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Aust1n said:
Recaro option comes with cloth rear bench's dude iirc^

shocking!

how sh*t are Renault! i would hunt down a 172/182 rear bench and headrests.

nice car all the same.

:)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
carbon copy said:
shocking!

nice car all the same.

I was thinking of doing that, or stelaing my dads form his 172 Ph2 when he isn't looking lol. But considering stripping out the back anyway...

106 GTi
Looks superb, good colour choice. Recaros look lovely, came on the spec sheets after I had just ordered mine :(

RS 200
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
very nice ... but one suggestion matey ...
Silvervision indicators, get some quick! ;)

I'll second this makes all the difference, took me a while to take the plunge but glad I did :approve:

Very nice mate, I see you've got Recaros too :)

I've just gave mine a wash today as well, black is the best colour imo when clean ;)

TELFORDS_LURK said:
I'll second this makes all the difference, took me a while to take the plunge but glad I did :approve:

I really don't know what all the fuss is about? Do silvervisions produce a better light or just look different?

RS 200
Stevo_evo said:
I really don't know what all the fuss is about? Do silvervisions produce a better light or just look different?

The bulbs them selves are no better at producing light than anything else, its purely a cosmetic mod, tends to freshen up the front light clusters by drastically reducing the orange reflectiveness in the indicator compartment when the bulb is not being used.
Although they look silver when not being used they still flash orange the same as any other.

PICS

Personal choice I guess, I myself was like you for months where I couldnt see the point in them, but glad I did it now.

Chris

TELFORDS_LURK said:
The bulbs them selves are no better at producing light than anything else, its purely a cosmetic mod, tends to freshen up the front light clusters by drastically reducing the orange reflectiveness in the indicator compartment when the bulb is not being used.
Although they look silver when not being used they still flash orange the same as any other.

PICS

Personal choice I guess, I myself was like you for months where I couldnt see the point in them, but glad I did it now.

Chris

Ah, cheers.... I'm not looking to modify my 182 as I don't believe I need to so will give these a miss :)

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Stevo_evo said:
Recaro, does the Viper give you an increase in performance or just sounds louder?

Not sure about an increase in power, possibly increased throttle response, but it makes you put your foot down more as it sounds awsome:D I dont have the cold air feed on yet so is open at the moment hense the noise, but I definately recommend them!

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Loving the recaro's! Just rip the back seats out! And silvervisions are very subtle but make a hell of a difference, really smarten up the front. Ive just fitted them on the front, noticed the difference straight away but its not something you look for just nice and subtle. Gunna get some for the rear now.

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Tigger said:
Love the colour, and most of all the seats :)

What are the rear seats like, do they match?

Yeah the rear bench matches fine, grey and black and without those annoying headrests you have to put right up if you ever sit in the back!

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
carbon copy said:
shocking!

nice car all the same.

not having a dig mate, but when you think that the seats were (at the autosport show anyway) £770 EACH! and you only pay £550 for the option, then its not that bad.

admittedly i would have preferred the leather bench in the back as well.

i almost had a 172 rear bench but something happened to the guy i was buying from