ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean and shiny!

Had a day off today so thought I'd spend some time giving the ol' 197 some TLC:
DSC02581.JPG

DSC02582.JPG

DSC02585.JPG

DSC02586.JPG

Quite impressed with how it's come up, just have to hope it stays sunny now for a while! (Ignore my mums car :()

Mito Sportiva 135
Had a day off today so thought I'd spend some time giving the ol' 197 some TLC:
DSC02581.JPG

DSC02582.JPG

DSC02585.JPG

DSC02586.JPG

Quite impressed with how it's come up, just have to hope it stays sunny now for a while! (Ignore my mums car :()

Nice work, but get some products on the tyres!

black in undoubtably the best colour to clean hehe....is that a matiz?

Yea it certainly looks great when it's all clean, my last car was white and took an absolute age to get properly clean, and could still see small blemishes easily.

Sadly it is a matiz, only ever have to move it back and forth on the drive and is rubbish even doing that!

Nice work, but get some products on the tyres!

Cheers, yeah I need to get some tyre shine stuff, a trip to halfrauds later may be in order.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Word of advice, if you have a habit of driving hard do not put any Tyre shine on, I did it the other week and the car just understeered like mad.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Even on the tyre wall when driving hard round corners the trye tends to fold onto the road, thats where the problem starts, especially into quick corners.

Mito Sportiva 135
Well YOU would wouldn't you!!! ;) I imagine that would have an effect on handling though no?

Wipe it off with some blue roll best I can and take it easy for the first few miles.

Yeh I suppose...not something I have done on my own car TBH. Something I would like to do though is take my wheels off and do the insides again, and also do the arches properly as there are areas you can't reach with them on. Ideally paint the calipers gloss black too, something I have wanted to do for ages but no time or anywhere I can borrow a ramp from.