ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean bean on 'Cooksport springs'

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
After my crap pictures (dirty too) of my inferno with the springs fitted i thought it would be appropriate to take some better ones. Still love the feel of these and in comparison to others avaliable they are a good price too. Anyway pictures, and comments allways welcome :)

inferno007-2.gif

inferno008.gif

inferno009.gif

inferno011.gif

inferno013.gif

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Glad your happy with them mate, looks good! 3/4 size plate would finish that off a treat :)

MK5 R32
Thanks the kind of drop im after mate tbh, nothing to much just a little more than cup suspension. how much were they if you dont mind?

clio 182 sport
Approx 30mm front and rear, give or take. Slightly lower than the Eibach Sportlines basically.

I think my car is lower than this and im on eibach sportlines with new shocks only put on the car like a month ago .... btw car looks nice :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I think my car is lower than this and im on eibach sportlines with new shocks only put on the car like a month ago .... btw car looks nice :)

It actually sits lower than the pics look. Had sportlines on a phase 1, def lower than them

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers dude. Love cleaning it too, the car is pretty muc like it looks in the pics, immaculate.

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Looking great mate! I'll have to keep my eyes extra peeled for this now that mine's gone! At least a piece of him lives in yours now!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ha ha. I was at birchdown on Thursday and Steve commented about taking the induction kit off yours. Also commented that I'm hopeless at fitting stuff, true dat lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
My cleaning procedure

Truck wash stuff
Hose off.
Autoglym super resin stuff
Wipe off
Spritz stuff
Wipe off
Autosmart polish
Wipe off
Autosmart pink stuff
Wipe off.

Impressed much, lol.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Ang on ...

Truck wash stuff - This will remove your lsp
Hose off.
Autoglym super resin stuff
Wipe off
Spritz stuff
Wipe off
Autosmart polish - why after the srp & spritz?
Wipe off
Autosmart pink stuff - what this!?
Wipe off

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Its like truck wash but not sure it is that tbh, a guy who used to do some outside valeting for us uses it too, he does detailing as his main job. And ref the use of polish, ive no idea lol. And the pink stuff is like a quick showroom polish, no real affect apart from making it shiney.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Looks quite similar to mine, i'm on sportlines though. I think the drop at the rear is definitely more noticeable

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Can you measure the wheel centre to bottom of the arch and post the numbers in my thread about different springs please mate.