ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Celica pics

Jag Mondeo -Type
Since it was a nice afternoon, gave the car a quick wash and thought id go for a drive around the local country roads and take a few pics in the sunshine :approve:

Not as fast/fun as the old cup but serves my current needs perfectly and its actually quite good fun to drive

Comments / opinions welcome :D

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w306/duncansharp/?action=view&current=DSC_0027.jpg

Jag Mondeo -Type
i love these. whats the running costs like??,ie>insurance, fuel etc. Is yours a 140?

Yeah it just the baby 140bhp. :eek:

Running costs are not bad, i get 30-33mpg but thats a lot of commuting in rush hour traffic and the rest of the time gets driven sportingly.

Insurance isn't too bad, [but its quite pricey for the performance as its group 13] im 24 and i think its about £425 a year with 6yrs no claims :D

Other than that, had it 5 months and all i have done is put about 1/3 litre of oil and petrol

Jag Mondeo -Type
i really like them, nice colour:D

but this guy speacks sence;)

needs the spoiler nd skirts then they look top notch

Cheers, love the blue myself

Yeah most people prefer them with skirts and spoliers. I like the
spoiler-less look personally, but wouldnt mind some skirts, but cant be bothered to buy / do anything about it tbh.

Got a good deal on it and everything else was perfect so wasnt too bothered about it not having any of the 'packs' on it, so no leather, c/c, 17", spolier, skirts etc. But mainly bought to run for a couple of years without bother and then swap for something better when i can

Static Low
They look a beast in black with the spolier and side skirts.
But still a good one none the less :)