ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean difficult to reach part of the wheels?

ClioSport 182
I've been a lazy git for the last two years and only cleaned the outside edge of my 182 wheels. How do you get to clean the inside edge then? Is it just a case of lying on the floor and reaching around, or is there some other smart trick??!!

KnightAzul

182 has now gone!
GazCB said:
You mean some people actually clean the inside/back of the wheel? :S

I try to do mine with a wheel brush through the gaps of the alloys, but in the summer I usually take them all of and give them a good clean..
:D

Get the wheels off one by one, AG Engine & Machine Cleaner should get rid of most of it, work it in with a paintbrush, hose down then do the remaining bits with a Halfords alloy brush. Dry them off then wax them, once you've done that once they will clean easily in the future, most crap will come off with just a hose and a quick once over with an alloy brush.

Sounds like a lot of work but I did exactly that yesterday, only took an hour and a half or so and its a twice yearly job at worst.