ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean low mileage classic wrx

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  RB 182 cup
Cant believe it sat in a showroom for 6 years! Must have been asking lots for it.

Looks lovely condition, though i think this is my least favorite of the imprezas. The interior and exterior just lool awful and so plain yet dated.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
You need to stop pissing about and just get one.

Lol. Had 3 classics mate. How u finding the rb5? Thing is I don't want to get rid of the ph1, but ideally need a 4 dr car as the ph1 is too small so nice cheap scoob fits the bill. Then I need to clear out dads garage to keep the ph1

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Impreza RB5 #054
Lol. Had 3 classics mate. How u finding the rb5? Thing is I don't want to get rid of the ph1, but ideally need a 4 dr car as the ph1 is too small so nice cheap scoob fits the bill. Then I need to clear out dads garage to keep the ph1

This is my 3rd classic and I'm still loving, although none have been as tidy and as well specced as this one.
3-4 weeks in and I'm still making silly excuses to go out in it and I always seem to be taking the long way home.