ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean R27 and carbon Badge :) (56K NO NO )

R27 427/500 ALBI
Give the car a clean and wraped the front badge so thought be rude not too take some pics and share them on the forum.

IMG_1749.gif

IMG_1752.gif

IMG_1754.gif

IMG_1756.gif

IMG_1748.gif

IMG_1750.gif

Badge close ups.
IMG_1751.gif

IMG_1758.gif

Inside and Under the Bay

IMG_1759.gif

IMG_1760.gif

Arty shot i tried :)

IMG_1755.gif

All comments welcome !

Thanks for looking

Leigh

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks good but it would look better if the back diamond was wrapped up too! looks silly with just the front imo.

R27 427/500 ALBI
Cheers dudes , some one might have 56k still :p,

Yes rear badge I'm going to do today and go from there, don't want to go too ott .

Thanks for the warm comments so far !

R27 427/500 ALBI
i really like that! carbon wrapping looks a v.neat job too.

looks so good/much better with the spoiler, splitter and sideskirts on imo ;)

There not to everones taste however I like the look it gives , as silly as it sounds with the badge and kit and headlights I think it looks pure evil !

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Personally I think the wheels look great. Shane you can't fit Renault centre caps to them though. Maybe you could wrap the centre caps in carbon fibre?

R27 427/500 ALBI
172 caps " apparently fit " just need to get one too try if not il pinch the diamonds off another set bond them on after painting the caps same colour and wrap the mini diamonds in carbon.

R27 427/500 ALBI
Not a clue just going off some ones comment on the 197 owners forum

Need to have a look to see what's possible I'd like oem look with the centre caps sane colour but them the diamonds in carbon ;)

R27 427/500 ALBI
Cheers mate ! See your not to far away im always up and down the A59 near you on the edge of skipton :0

Few tweeks hear and there on mine and be sorted :) , Then next focus will be more power