ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean RB & OZ F1's

RB 182
So!

i've only had the car around a month now, so it's finally setting in. however it still puts a smile on my face every time i drive it. (big jump from a 1.4 fiesta!)

i had a little bit of a clean today with the weather being bland, as per, and thought i'd stick up a few pictures of the RB on the new(ish) OZ F1's i bought from nixiej last week!

i'm aware there is a little bit of a flaking on the back passenger alloy, but i'm planning on canning it in next week --- yesss, i know canning alloys is as controversial as Saville jokes at the moment BUT i'm getting them refurbed in the future so not to worry :)

anyway, C & C welcome, and thanks for looking!

IMG_2854.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

IMG_2862.jpg

photo2.jpg

Cheers!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Get a skoda splitter on it mate at least it gives you some warning before catching the actual paintwork there cheap as chips anyway so wont be the end of the world if you rip it off but mine has taken a fair few scuffs and its still in one piece just has a few marks in it.

Love the car though RB is so nice.

RB 182
cheers boys!

i'll get looking for a splitter now!

i haven't got the foggiest how to fit one though, so hopefully there'll be a thread up somewhere, ha!

(links welcome too, haha)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
nice work

splitter is easy, just use self tapping screws and hack ends off with a stanley blade :) mines holding up okay and i had my car on 15's and its lower than apex on the coilies so no worries :)

RB 182
Splitter ordered!

Thanks for the feedback lads, i'll stick up a couple of pictures when I get round to fitting it!

RB 182
With all this rain I'm not surprised!

I'm waiting patiently to can my wheels in with matte black paint and stick some OZ Racing decals on.. But the wet weather is holding me back! (No garage/sheltered area available) :banghead:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
it hasnt been cleaned for about 1500 miles.. il do it when the weathers nice...