ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Trophy!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Took advantage of the weather today to give the car it's first mini-detail of the year:

Snowfoamed
2bm
Clayed
SRP
EGP
Waxed with Zymol something-or-other
etc...

Spruces up alright tbh :approve:

5502814127_15374d0554_z.jpg

5502807333_b31371e1b3_z.jpg

5502811135_7662550a8f_z.jpg

5503389152_6315b9be86_z.jpg

5502808957_f061b88eb2_z.jpg

5503390862_b58babf28e_z.jpg

Comments and criticism welcome.

Cheers,
Luke.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
gorgeous mate, tackle those exhausts some time and it will be spot on

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers all.

Chris - I know mate, really needs some attention. It's actually rattling like fook atm so tempted to get a Yoz, but bank funding says no for this month...

Jon - On my list mate, got other things to sort out first but I'd really like some. It needs these and a half leather rear bench and I'll be happy!

Cheers all.

Chris - I know mate, really needs some attention. It's actually rattling like fook atm so tempted to get a Yoz, but bank funding says no for this month...

Jon - On my list mate, got other things to sort out first but I'd really like some. It needs these and a half leather rear bench and I'll be happy!

Yep, they are the 2 things id only do to a trophy. The 2 things they should of come with.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Feirny said:
Om nom nom. Fackin' lav it you derrty savvern mappet.

PMSL! Not a real sufferner though, I just had a roast drowned in gravy - thus showing my northern blood. Cheers though sweetcheeks <3

Christopher said:

You are.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers guys.

I also have a new (197) style RS badge at home to go on, but I'm really not too sure anymore. Opinions?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks lush mate, god I envy people with red cars, they look fantastic.

RB One Eight Two
I also have a new (197) style RS badge at home to go on, but I'm really not too sure anymore. Opinions?

New style 197 badge Tidy the rear end up a treat, much better looking than the standard badge

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers all.

Sir_Dave said:
Clean my car?

T. looks epic BTW.

If you want 182 leather rear bench/doorcards, i have some in the shed ;)

Pah, where's the fun in a clean TroFail? Cheers though mate, I would take you up on the seats but I'm being ultra gay and on the look out for Ph2 172 one's (no dot's).

gally said:
Looks lush mate, god I envy people with red cars, they look fantastic.

Cheers mate, I agree red looks great when clean. Tis rather swirly though and could do with a full PC, I'll probably invest in a rotary within the next few months so expect some n00b PM's your way.

Y7 ADW said:
New style 197 badge Tidy the rear end up a treat, much better looking than the standard badge

I think you're right mate, I'm just being a pussy and worried that I'll put in on at a pissed angle!