ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean vee

v6
Lovely weather today so decided to give the car a good clean and get some pics in the sun :cool:

Couple of new additions since I bought it, trophy spoiler fitted, clear engine covers made and fitted and HIDs (no pics of them!). Still haven't fitted the exhaust though!

Enjoy:

4548769326_e8a4019bbe_b.jpg

4548758298_6c80189280_b.jpg

4548117513_3036ba1213_b.jpg

4548119753_c480013454_b.jpg

4548750848_fae6f1c9e8_b.jpg

4548125909_e3d88a949c_b.jpg

4548764074_ef2fb899ba_b.jpg

4548130649_cd92d1d6d9_b.jpg

4548772222_08185081c3_b.jpg

PH1 V6
Stunning!

whats made a huge difference is the Trophy spoiler... looks SO MUCH BETTER over the standard one. thats one thing the Ph1 vee's where missing imo.

Lovely car though. Infact i saw one of these yesterday and it had the side vents sprayed gloss black... looked good actually.

S4 Avant
Very nice! Can't understand why Renault didn't give them a clear cover to start with.

Get that back box polished though.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Minted.

That spoiler makes a major difference, seen Big Iains in the flesh yesterday and was astonished!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice mate!

Only thing I would change is the reg plate to a blank one, no reno badge :)

Audi TT 3.2
spot on for a ph1! the spoiler and rear lights make a massive improvement to it,

good work!

v6
Cheers for all the comments :approve:

Very nice! Can't understand why Renault didn't give them a clear cover to start with.

Get that back box polished though.

Really pleased with how the covers came out and got a janspeed backbox to be fitted, just need to get round to it :)

Very nice mate!

Only thing I would change is the reg plate to a blank one, no reno badge :)

Ta muchly, tempted by some pressed metal ones (just plain) but also keep thinking of selling that plate and getting a V6 one :)

As above ;)

Looking lovely fella.... I'll have to come see it soon.

Yes Andy, have you put yours up for sale yet? What's next?

v6
Also attempted to get a video just to share the noise! Done using my phone tied to the headrest using my boot net! so it's poor quality sadly:

[youtube]IANqsWkqAGk[/youtube]

v6
Stunning!

whats made a huge difference is the Trophy spoiler... looks SO MUCH BETTER over the standard one. thats one thing the Ph1 vee's where missing imo.

Lovely car though. Infact i saw one of these yesterday and it had the side vents sprayed gloss black... looked good actually.

Minted.

That spoiler makes a major difference, seen Big Iains in the flesh yesterday and was astonished!

spot on for a ph1! the spoiler and rear lights make a massive improvement to it,

good work!

Thought the spoiler would get approval! So much better than the dynamique spec one it came with!

Exterior wise it's all done now (unless I start looking at wheels...!)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Ahhh what a noise, mmm!

Standard exhaust and induction kit?

Love the labour poster on the roundabout lol, f*kin everywhere

tidy!!!!! i like the ph2 spoiler on it. nice work.

the janspeed boxes are great, will sound great with it on. the cabin noise isnt much different to what you have now, but they make a real nice raspy sound.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
those pics are brilliant mate! dont know anything about photography :eek: but the colour and sharpness looks ace.

v6
tidy!!!!! i like the ph2 spoiler on it. nice work.

the janspeed boxes are great, will sound great with it on. the cabin noise isnt much different to what you have now, but they make a real nice raspy sound.

Raspy sound is what I'm after, the standard one makes a nice sound but isn't very loud and looks manky too!

those pics are brilliant mate! dont know anything about photography :eek: but the colour and sharpness looks ace.

Ta :) tbh I'm learning with the camera as not used it much (DSLR), most of those pics have been played about with on the PC too

lovely mk1! what exhaust do you have to go on?

This beasty, got some straight cut tailpipes from Janspeed to be put on though as wasn't sure on the slash cut ones:

4406999532_d803259177_b.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Lad developments yes Gregg? :)

Looks great dude, even better with that new backbox!