ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned and ready for FCS.

RB 182
It better not bloody rain tonight/tomorrow/Sunday or i'll be raging lol!!

Anyone else had a good ol' clean of their motor for the weekend? I'm not going anywhere in it tonight now, keep it as clean as possible, shame i've got a bit of a drive down :mad:

DSC01120.jpg

DSC01121.jpg

DSC01122.jpg

DSC01123.jpg

DSC01130.jpg

DSC01119.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

DSC01129.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

ibiza cupra
looks very nice mate, ive gave mine a major clean a few weeks back with clay and everything then just kept on top of it. will be giving it another proper wash tomorrow though and make a day of it lol.

R27
Wow that looks great you've done a good job!!

I've done mine today too, shame they'll be dirty by the time we all get to FCS :dapprove:

RB 182
Thanks.

Yeah i've a 250 mile drive down tomorrow, suppose I can give it a once over at the campsite, so long as it doesn't get covered in tree sap lol.

CLIO PH1 172
wow you done a good job
started mine yesterday then it started to rain so gave up lol i have a half clean car and one very clean wheel lol will sort it tomorrow :D

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Get some tint spray and tint them till you get your clear repeaters, will look better than orange!

Look forward to seeing this at fcs.

RB 182
Get some tint spray and tint them till you get your clear repeaters, will look better than orange!

Look forward to seeing this at fcs.

Hmmm that's debatable mate lol.

It'll be the odd one out on the Club-306 stand, not too far from CS though :eek:

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Mine got t-cut today and is gonna get another wash and polish tommorow :) After the drive down though its prob gonna look like a massacre of flies lol

Bux

Golf GTD
Looks good mate :p Im giving mine a thorough clean tomorrow morning. Just been out and sprayed my rear drums black (rusty drums wont look good on the cs stand) :p

182cup & 172 racecar
Your worried about rain,I have got to race at Oulton Park on Saturday then try and get it looking half decent for Sunday.It will be covered in dead fly's and rubber.

RB 182
Yep, it got the lot, easier to sort out when I get there, if I can be bothered. I'll be too hung over to care tbh lol.