ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned Barge

audi a6 3.0tdi
Only a quick wash then a couple of pics. I'm in the process of getting it ready for a european road trip and i've only got the 314mm brake upgrade to do now. I wanted the 345mm vxr brakes but it means changing to 18's and i'm not doing that.

Any way pics

P1000113.jpg

P1000114.jpg

P1000118.jpg

P1000123.jpg

P1000125.jpg

Not to bad for a reps car oh and for giggles one that was done for me

4031323991_77bb23c0c2.jpg

Arctic Blue FF 182
190bhp? Not bad thats not a bad remap!

Im looking at getting one, how do you find it? Any bad/ good points?

audi a6 3.0tdi
Nice Chris, you off to the 'ring? :D

Yep as well as all the top gear roads. We are just in the process of planning routes etc and saving up. I've spent £900 getting the car ready so far and i still have another £800 ish to go for the brakes and new tires.

Yep as well as all the top gear roads. We are just in the process of planning routes etc and saving up. I've spent £900 getting the car ready so far and i still have another £800 ish to go for the brakes and new tires.
Ace, sounds a pretty good plan :) who you off there with?

I'm planning on a trip to the 'ring when I get the Impreza next year, my mate's getting a new motor as well so should be a fun drive. We were going to do it this year actually but then the Clio gave up :dapprove:

audi a6 3.0tdi
190bhp? Not bad thats not a bad remap!

Im looking at getting one, how do you find it? Any bad/ good points?

Absolutly love it mate its the torque more than power thats good with this car. My mates selling his impreza wrx as he can't lose me lol he's going getting an evo 5. You'll be suprising lots of different cars if you do get one and they are nice and stealthy.

Interior and drive wise all is good, don't listen to the "it doesn't handle well" as its total b****cks even on standard suspension its more than capable. I've had a couple of wear and tear problems but its on 96k now and i drive it hard daily.

For the price there is nothing much compares as similar spec mondeo st tdci would be double the price.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Ace, sounds a pretty good plan :) who you off there with?

I'm planning on a trip to the 'ring when I get the Impreza next year, my mate's getting a new motor as well so should be a fun drive. We were going to do it this year actually but then the Clio gave up :dapprove:

I'm going with gaz (rexe) with the impreza but he'll have the evo by then. I want to take the clio but its just not ready and for my first trip i rather just take the vec untill im used to driving over there.

I'm going with gaz (rexe) with the impreza but he'll have the evo by then. I want to take the clio but its just not ready and for my first trip i rather just take the vec untill im used to driving over there.
Evo? :eek: Tbh the Vec sounds a better idea, long journeys in comfy cars ftw! Clio will drive insane within the first 100 motorway miles lol.

audi a6 3.0tdi
We are off to blackpool tonight as he's putting a deposit down on a modified evo five. He wanted one before the scooby but the scooby was to good to leave but he's been massively dissapointed with the scooby as he gets pushed along by me in the vec lol.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Absolutly love it mate its the torque more than power thats good with this car. My mates selling his impreza wrx as he can't lose me lol he's going getting an evo 5. You'll be suprising lots of different cars if you do get one and they are nice and stealthy.

Interior and drive wise all is good, don't listen to the "it doesn't handle well" as its total b****cks even on standard suspension its more than capable. I've had a couple of wear and tear problems but its on 96k now and i drive it hard daily.

For the price there is nothing much compares as similar spec mondeo st tdci would be double the price.

Just what i wanted to hear! I love the clio, but im living on the motorway atm going from home to uni everyweek, and could do with something a little bit bigger really. How much was a remap, with who?

audi a6 3.0tdi
Just what i wanted to hear! I love the clio, but im living on the motorway atm going from home to uni everyweek, and could do with something a little bit bigger really. How much was a remap, with who?

Its just got a tuning box on it. I like this as it has a big torque surge at about 3k which kicks you back into the seat. With a remap they smooth the power out which although is probably better is just not as fun. Pm me if you want any proper details.

Evo
How could you possibly have any fun with someone in this, everytime i see someone driving a vectra quick i always worry its an unmarked police car.

audi a6 3.0tdi
How could you possibly have any fun with someone in this, everytime i see someone driving a vectra quick i always worry its an unmarked police car.

it comes in handy on the motorway not a lot holds me up, people tend to see it and move across. It was even better when it didn't have the private plate on as its a bit of a give away that its not police.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
it comes in handy on the motorway not a lot holds me up, people tend to see it and move across. It was even better when it didn't have the private plate on as its a bit of a give away that its not police.

I tend to get that a lot in the vxr, especially at night when the xeonons are in action.