ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned engine bay :)

1.2, 172 Cup soon
photo1_zps8f91976a.jpg

Had a go at cleaning my engine bay yesterday and turned out pretty well! Still gotta do some more like the lower engine block and more detailed parts, which is what im doing later on today!

Oh and ignore the air filter, its for s***s a giggles haha

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
What do you guys find is the best for cleaning the bays? if you don't mind me asking.

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Thanks guys for the good feedback! I was thinkin about the new coolant tank but I'm selling this car in a few months so cbb with the hassle of putting anymore money into it haha gettig a sport sp just cleaning it up, and as for the air filter I bought it from someone off here, it's a pipercross! But I cleaned the whole engine bay with an old t shirt and WD40, and electrical cleaner on the more delicate parts, but mostly WD40 everything! Thanks :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Looks well that, I cleaned my mates 182 engine bay with a jetwash and lots of de-greaser. It didn't go well. :eek:

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Haha you should never use a jetwash on a petrol engine! Kills the electrics, just use wd40 and it'll come up quality!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Done it on other cars tbh and its always been okay, must be a French thing :rasp: