ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaned my 182

clio 182 sport
2nd attempt hope it works !
2 pics of before it was cleaned, plenty of ice on the bonnet then a few pics of it cleaned what do you think ?
does it need lowering 3yrs old 36k owned it from new.

Cleancar157.jpg

Cleancar155-1.jpg

Cleancar158.jpg

Cleancar160.jpg

Cleancar164.jpg

Cleancar165.jpg

Cleancar166.jpg

Cleancar167.jpg

Cleancar168.jpg

Cleancar169.jpg

thanks for looking

PH1 iceburg
Looks nice did u know someone left a baby in the back

I actually prefer the silver wheels to the cup wheels

lowered, YES

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
looks good, i think the silver wheels look like corsa SXI wheels though.

clio 182 sport
thanks for the comments guys what springs do you rec whats the diff between prolines+sportlines what do they cost new. would love collies but fundw wont allow.

200 Gordini
Try searching but basically they handle the same but the sportlines give a lower drop and may not be as comfortable as the prolines. Both great springs from what i've read.

Im ordering sportlines this week

artic blue 182 cup
Very nice indeed. Defo lower it. Get some sportlines, i hear pretty good reviews from people on here about them. Think prolines or sportlines are around £100. But could possibly be wrong, so dont quote me on that. But very nice example of 182 there mate

clio 182 sport
thanks for the comments there gents i think youll agree if youre the type of person who looks after youre pride and joy. it makes you feel good getting nice comments.

arctic 182 ff
thanks for the comments there gents i think youll agree if youre the type of person who looks after youre pride and joy. it makes you feel good getting nice comments.

totally agree with you there ! really liking silver 182,s will look mint with a nice drop :)

clio 182 sport
the problem is b4 the clio i had a black 03 plate vtr dropped 50mm all round on apex springs ride was harsh the wife complained but it looked mint. had my clio 3 years now fron new always toyed with the idea of lowereing it cant get it out of my blood. dont want the ride to harsh if got a 3 year old as in the pics + we do a lot of country road driving in the summer.

arctic 182 ff
the problem is b4 the clio i had a black 03 plate vtr dropped 50mm all round on apex springs ride was harsh the wife complained but it looked mint. had my clio 3 years now fron new always toyed with the idea of lowereing it cant get it out of my blood. dont want the ride to harsh if got a 3 year old as in the pics + we do a lot of country road driving in the summer.

fair point mr ! eibachs im sure its the sportlines give a nice drop but retain a comfy ride,i had apex on my 172 before i fitted my coilovers and thinking about it now they were awfull yet when i fitted them i was quite pleased with how made the car look.

clio 182 sport
im so not observant sometimes gary where in s/land you from me dont think ive seen any realy low 172 cups around you not seen me.

arctic 182 ff
im so not observant sometimes gary where in s/land you from me dont think ive seen any realy low 172 cups around you not seen me.

may have seen you before do see quite a few i normally put them up in spotted but sometimes forget,you would here me before you see me lol

arctic 182 ff
ha ha loud is it chris spill where you from giz a clue what side of the water. im from south side.

did u mean gary ? yea its loud mate de-cat mildsteel system = deaf
im from fulwell is your photos took at penshaw way sure i see sunderland echo in back ground lol:D

clio 182 sport
yes the photos are at penshaw gary dont know where i got chris from. im from grindon do you rec coilovers whats the ride like how much they set you back.whats youre reg so i can give you a flash if i see you m8.

A Flamin' Red one
Not many silver rimmed 182s on here that I can recall. Would look propper lovely with a decent drop.

Nasty registration plates though. Get a new, plain set from fancyplates.com :)

182 has now gone!
Looks good. Def lower it but keep the silver wheels. People tell me to do my alloys in anthracite but I think silver alloys look good against the silver paintwork.

arctic 182 ff
yes the photos are at penshaw gary dont know where i got chris from. im from grindon do you rec coilovers whats the ride like how much they set you back.whats youre reg so i can give you a flash if i see you m8.

my reg is gaz 3359 although the p plate is coming off soon as i think it looks gash now im older (wish id never put it on) im somtimes up grindon way so will look out,coilovers vary in prices depending what u want mine were more so to the cheaper end of the scale,they do make the car look much better and it does handle like its on rails(once set up) but as for comfort well there isnt any,any coilovered car will be firm shall we say.