ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleanest M3 in the country...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
... yes, by far probably....

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=244523

finishednaturallight22.jpg

finishednaturallight25.jpg

The supercharger Kit all fitted , stage 2 with charged cooled manifold.

finishednaturallight27.jpg

finishednaturallight28.jpg

BmwM3finished22.jpg

finishednaturallight30.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Amazingly clean, this the guy that specializes in wet sanding Kev?

I just don't really like LS Blue on the M3, especially with the matching interior.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Oh my, perfection.

580bhp? Would love to hear that thing go.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Thats my most favourite colour from a manufacturer! Stunning car, stunning colour!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Amazingly clean, this the guy that specializes in wet sanding Kev?

I just don't really like LS Blue on the M3, especially with the matching interior.

Indeed mate. Kelly at KDS. I'd rather he did it to a CSL but that's just my opinion.

Can't help but think the black chrome / carbon badges etc are ott..

I'm not even a fan of it tbh. Doesn't do much for me. Does even less for me now that the engine is modified. Maybe i'm getting old.

He should definitely have bought a CSL and detailed it then added some small CF touches with that kind of money.

Mini Cooper S
Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

The car must be an epic drive, hope it gets used properly and isn't just a showroom wh0re!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It doesn't really get driven I think Kelly would admit this. It'll be used as an advertising tool aswell.

Sits on the ramp beside that Tamora? Most of the time.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Weird colour LSB, there is one near my mates house it looks fantastic, it's quite like Gordini Blue (Racing blue?) on the Clios, but in most of those pictures it looks Estoril! Lol

Great car, don't like the alloys though :(

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Nice! Love that colour and the Nissan looks pretty nice too with all the black parts fitted.

I had the "oh no it isn't, this is...link" reply all ready to go! Then noted you'd started the thread and wouldn't overlook Kelly's!!

Never above 25mpg
Love Laguna Seca! Second to Imola Red imo. Just the vile leathers they come with as standard are nasty

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its nice, but in terms of viewing, i'd rather look at the Imola Red E36 thing that was found in a garage, as documented on DW.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I don't really like it TBH.
Love the car and i appreciate the fact that its a good car for a detailer (colour wise) but i would rather a steel grey.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Nice.

Rather have a csl given the mods. That spec should be covered in stone chips IMO.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I don't really like it TBH.
Love the car and i appreciate the fact that its a good car for a detailer (colour wise) but i would rather a steel grey.

Agreed a million precent!!!!!!!!!!

Lionel Richie
all that money and effort, hours of polishing

let down by the jubilee clips not being cut back and put on out of line - TUT TUT!

Turbos.
Don't see the appeal personally. Spec'd by a smurf + cheapo CSL replica bits? Could have got a CSL with very low mileage for the money.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh I still don't really understand it. I suppose it's a labour of love since he's had it.