ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleanest M3 in the country...

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Totally wrong colour.Would be better as said as a csl in grey.

Can totally appreciate the attention to detail though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
There's probably hundreds more cars around the country like that! :(

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I really dislike that colour. I don't know what it is but it just doesn't suit the car at all.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Having seen it in real life, I can appreciate the time that has gone into perfecting the finish.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Awsome detail.If i had the money i would love to find something like that tucked away in a shed.As said there are hundreds of cars like that around the uk.

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
well remembered Daniel, the imola 36 thread, i remember drooling over that years back! could never ever find it again though, so cheers gally!

Good read, that.

How rich do you have to be to put that car away in a shed and forget about it!

There was an Italian footballer a while ago, I forget his name, but he came to the PL and left his Porsche at Milan Airport, he had every intention of getting it moved over here by someone but just forgot about it! was there for a year or something daft!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nothing nice about it imo! Terrible colour/Interior/badges/wheel colour...VF don't have a great rep either... But inevitably the paintwork etc will be flawless.