ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning geek needed for advice.

Clio 182 2005
Hi everyone

Im after advise on what polish to buy. Im using it for my skyline which is 'super clear red' the paint is in great condition for its age but the rear bumper has noticeably faded.
I was thinking of buying T-Cut Origional Colour Restorer but they also do a version for mettalic paint.

Would this also be safe to use on my Racing blue 182 as i havnt gave it a polish/wax in the my 1 year of ownership.
skyline.jpg

Thanks

Paul

Black Sheep
Although its not a polish, Try poor boys black hole, it is amazing at brining up paintwork its cheap also. A bottle if applied properly will last ages, but before you do that you want to de tar and clay the car, Then go over the black hole with a layer or two of wax for protection.

Black Sheep
030.jpg033.jpg

Blackhole in action it will also work fine on your colour of cars, its not just for black.

Dont use t cut as its terrible stuff
I would have thought u would want a polish like srp over black hole as black hole is a glaze with little to no abrasives in it
Somethin like ag srp, dodo juice lime prime or auto finesse tripple
If its very faded tho u may need to use a da or rotary tho

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
T-Cut in the bin.

It will need polishing properly.

Wash, de-tar, clay, polish (even a psuedo-polish like AG's SRP will help), machine polish by a pro will be even better.., then wash, seal and wax.

I'd recommend taking it to Dawn (MagvieV6) as she's the worlds biggest detailing geek. She's over near Slough/High Wycombe IIRC. Well worth it :)