ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaning inside an windscreen

www.renparts.co.uk
how do i achieve a perfectly clean effect, in the sun it still looks all streaky and pants, ive been using glass cleaner and kitchen towel. Do i spray on the screen or in the paper to avoid it going on the dash?
thanks
josh

al

ST on the way...
Get some AutoGlym glass polish and a couple of microfibre cloths from Tesco.

The polish is a cream so no spray worries ;)

Works a treat!! :)

al

ST on the way...
If you don't wanna spend any money to just try it you can borrow mine to try if you like.

A clio
Do what your originaly said, cheap 50p window cleaner and some kitchen cloth or something. Works a treat! i normaly spray onto window and then wipe the drips before they reach the dash

106 GTi
Whatever Glass cleaner Spray I have and a couple MF towels here, one towel to remove the spray and another clean towel to give a final wipe after, not a fan of the AG polish in the interior of the car, as it stinks!

Clio 172mk2
if yer using normal window cleaner and kitchen roll , dont use too much , and keeping rubing it till it drys, should look clean ,

the autoglym window cleaner/polish , is good for the outside , but personally rarther then buy that if u have some autoglym polish apply a small amount to a polishing cloth and rub it in , dont let it go hard/dry , gives the same effect.

Yep AG glass polish and Tesco 3d micro fibre cloths what I use too, Just go easy on the AG glass polish or you're dash looks like its snowed in there and you have to bloody hoover it all uo