ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning Leather

clio 182 black /gold
Apart from leather cleaner what else would you recomend on my car seats? Cheers Lee

106 GTi
Weekly wipe down with a damp microfiber.

Clean & Condition with Einzett 1Z Leather Care once every couple of months, and then condition after every second time wit Zaino Z10 leather conditoner.

Neither leave it greasy or oily like the Autoglym stuff, just left clean and fresh with a natural factory look. Cant recommend the two products above enough.

clio 182 black /gold
I have a bottle of spray which i use on my suit which i bought from the £1 shop and it did not wan to remove the marks on my car leather.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Rich said:
Weekly wipe down with a damp microfiber.

Clean & Condition with Einzett 1Z Leather Care once every couple of months, and then condition after every second time wit Zaino Z10 leather conditoner.

Neither leave it greasy or oily like the Autoglym stuff, just left clean and fresh with a natural factory look. Cant recommend the two products above enough.

Whats wrong with the autoglym stuff?

106 GTi
Gave up using it a few years ago after they reformulated and it was going patchy on my old 205 GTi's seats. Previous to that it used to be really good, they may have resolved there issues now, but that aside it never left the apperance of the leather unchanged, it always added gloss etc to it. Wont risk trying it gain on my 182.

Both the above products leave the leather feeeling clean and supple, but there apperance looks as they day it came out the factory, which is exactly what I want. No added gloss, sheen or greasy finish left behind.

106 GTi
Only places you will get them is online.

Say once every two months I clean the leather I will just the 1Z, next time round, i.e 2 months after again I will clean with the 1Z and condition with the Z10.