ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning Vomit......yum!

N/A Currently
My mate was silly drunk on Sunday night, and has thrown up in the back of my courtesy car!

Its all cleaned up etc, and theres no stains or anything, but the faintest smell of sick is still lingering - I've been febreezing it over the past couple of days, but i'm wondering if theres anything else I could use?

M2 Competition
Its a courtesy car... there's no stains, im sure they wont even notice when you return it.

Drive it around with the windows down to let some of the smell out, and give it back!

N/A Currently
Well I thought about that, I knew i'd have to at least get it cleaned, and as theres no stains I was going to leave it be, but I didnt know whether i'd get a charge for it smelling or whatever.

I took it through a car wash for them, what more do they want!? :D

120d M Sport
Autosmart Biobrisk....good for removing undesireable human deposits, i.e. sweat, blood, vomit etc trust me :)

Just for future reference as theres probably no point getting hold of some for a courtesy car

AG Interior Shampoo, or the Odour something-or-other, white bottle, spray top, lime green label, Halfrauds, done :)

N/A Currently
AG Interior Shampoo, or the Odour something-or-other, white bottle, spray top, lime green label, Halfrauds, done :)

I've got some of the interior shampoo so i'll give that a go later on.

I originally wet-vac'd it, but doesnt seem to have killed the smell

Deletion! This thread is going to get locked soon. Here I was thinking this section wasn't moderated that often!

N/A Currently
Didnt quite get away with it, they kept £20 out of the £50 deposit in order to get it steam cleaned :(

N/A Currently
Yea, unfortunately so!

But, as my mate did it, he can pay! And the Odour Neutraliser can be used on the 172 from time to time, so not all bad, a worthy investment!

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
Didnt quite get away with it, they kept £20 out of the £50 deposit in order to get it steam cleaned :(

Bar stuards! worth a shot though, the guy checking the courtesy cars must have had a sensitive nose, or used to them being barffed in and knows what to look for