ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaning windscreen?

is there any really good way to clean the windscreen and passenger windows because i can clean them fine from the outside, just have to make sure the car is in the shade and give them a good rinse and leather off, BUT the inside is still mucky and ive tryed wipes, tissue and even the car leather and it still always looks dull and dirty with smudges when the sun shines on it

its really doing my head in now as everyone who gets in the car mentions it

Clio 172mk2
i use mequires glass cleaner for the insides , use some kitchen roll clean it, with the meguires, then with another pieces rub over all glass till dry

for out side i use rain x , use the cleaner , then seperate cloth apply the polish stuff , wait a min , then with another cloth polish it up

Window cleaner or spit for the insides

Rainwater or ocasionally screenwash for the outsides, and very ocasionally holts screen cleaner, from halfords, removes all the s**t grease etc