ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleanyourcar.co.uk

172 M69 eater
thanks tim!!! much appreciated - everything arrived today as promised - recommended if you are in need of anything detailing related!!

patty :D

172 M69 eater
here is the selection... i did enjoy the lucky dip scenario - finding the bits in the polystyrene pieces and then ripping the bubble wrap off!!

15-06-06_2045.jpg

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Some nice stuff there... Did you put in the discount code? If so what is it??? Thinking of ordering some more stuff my self :p

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Rich said:
Nice kit, not sure about the Clearkote car wash tho - not a fan.

i've got a bottle, not used it yet, got some Zymol wash as well, again not used yet.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Hi James,

Glad it got to you ;) It's going to be a busy weekend :D

Thanks alot for the vote of confidence also. I took extra care in wrapping it all up, just for mr DHL to ruin it for me. Thanks for sticking with me.

As for the Clearkote wash, I like it! much better than the old one as it's really thick and goes a long way. It seems to sell well anyway!

You'll have to let me know how you get on with the wax also.

Cheers Tim