ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clear side repeaters

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a supplier for good quality clear side repeaters to fit the 172? (the last set I got from Prima were v. poor, not glued properly :-()

Thanks

must of them or sh*t either poor quailty or dont fit propley , got mine from halfords werent 2 bad but had 2 file them down 2 fit!!

H22A7 Accord Type R

i got a hlafords set too.......had to cut little plastic off to get them in the wing lol! shame they are more white than clear.......some VW style ones would be mint!

Clio 1.6 16V

Demon Tweeks,

Part No: ABCR-300, P112 of their 2002 Tuning & Performance Equip catalogue (-310s are smoked black)

These come with the amber bulbs. You have to snip off two of the plastic webs on each repeater ( I used a small pair of electronics lead cutters) to allow them to seat in properly as the 172 wing has an assymetrical hole (square at top and round bottom ...or other way round ...cant remember) make sure you clip these webs right down to the flat surface at the rear of the repeater body otherwise they wont sit flush. They are held in with metal spring clips. Once theyre in theres no return, short of removing the inner wing!!

i think mines were 20 from ktec, i got smoked repeaters. look very good on my car and you cant see the orange bulb

GOT MINE FROM BB TUNING HAD TO FILE & TRIM TO GET THEM TO FIT BUT THEY CAME WITH THE BULBS & SOME NICE BB GRAFIX!!

youll prob have to rim most of them as theyr made to universally fit most renaults from 95 on except brand new (sh*t) shaped megane and laguna.

You can get silver vision bulbs by philips, while your at it deck out the rest of your bulbs with the phiips 1s for an all round clear look.

Anyone got the K-Tec ones for the Mk1 Clio? Do they fit straight on aswell? Cus Im looking for some in the near future, and noticed them in the K-Tec Catalogue.

Daz.