ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clearly my 182 wasn't quick enough...

E91 M Sport
...so I required one of these ;)

001.jpg

002.jpg

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
lovely. id have one of them but insurance is a killer

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
awesome as said, the mk2 in silver seems to look 10 times better than the silver mk1s for some reason.

Elise/VX220/R26
still cream my pants every time I see one of those, v nice m8

my comprimise with the Mrs on a V6 or a VX220
<<<<<<<<<

never mind eh? :D

Stunning! :)

Not a common colour in mk2 V6's, is it? It's what I'd be looking at if I could afford it / live with the lack of practicality.

E91 M Sport
Thanks guys :) Yeah the silver mk2's aren't nearly as popular as they were for the mk1's - but its the classic V6 colour! (although I don't dislike any of the mk2 colours it has to be said)

Its titanium silver. Think the mk1's were iceburg silver which isn't quite as bright.

MINI JCW
that looks awesome, i love the silver and as you said its not that popular on the 255, i think the majority are in blue

How many miles it done Mike? also how much did you pay for it? (if you don't mind me asking)

Bye Bye 182....
I really like it. its fooking awesome! The only reason why I couldnt have one is because Id be scared to leave it in the Asda car park or worried that someone was going to damage it out of spite.

If I had a car like that id be running outside every two mins to check that some litle scroat hadnt keyed her! :mad:

Still very nice car! :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lol at the homer pic, imo the phase 2's look so much better

p**n
:)

E91 M Sport
Thanks again for all the comments.

In comparison, well the interior is virtually the same (even got the same rattle by the cruise control switch lol)....the rest couldn't be more different. Where the 182 engine is smooth and peaky, the V6 is gruff, noisy and torquey. The handling on the 182 is light, agile and front heavy giving bags of lift-off oversteer, where as the V6 bobs up and down at the front with just so much rear-end grip. Obviously haven't tried provoking the rear yet, and to be honest it's not that sort of car.

Having had the mk1 last year its inevitable I'd make comparisons - I remember that feeling like it had good midrange pull, but not massively quick (not compared to the M Roadster), but this feels a lot quicker than my 182, and not far off the MR.

Even after having a mk1 before, its going to take a while to get used to the whuurs and clunks that the V6 makes in almost every situation. Its ok, I've been told that's what they're supposed to do.... ;)

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
We'll soon have those drowned out with the induction and exhaust howling away ;)

.... and the AngelWorks manifold tweaks ;)