ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clicking Noise from Passenger Side nr Speakers

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
There is a clicking noise coming from the passenger side of my 172 cup. Its like a light switch being switched on and off. It only happens when im driving the car, as soon as i turn the car off or have it turned over, the noise stops. Does anyone have an idea as to what this could be please?

Jat

t3 corolla 116bhp
^ what he said. puzzled me a bit when i 1st got my clio but thats jsut the way theyre made

t3 corolla 116bhp
you dont get rid of it mate, thats just the way the car is made. like wehn you put on the wipers on intermittent, every time they wipe the windscreen you'll hear the realy click. same for elec windows etc...

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
you dont get rid of it mate, thats just the way the car is made. like wehn you put on the wipers on intermittent, every time they wipe the windscreen you'll hear the realy click. same for elec windows etc...

Yeah but this noise is constantly ticking even if im not using any of the electrics lol. The noise didnt seem to happen today so maybe it has ficed itself :dapprove: lol

Clio RN & Honda blade
Mine makes a noise like that, sounds kinda like a table tennis ball hitting the table!

I just turn the tunes up a bit lol!

Clio RN & Honda blade
Try sliding the passenger seat back/forward a bit, i did it last night and it seems to have solved it!