ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Climate control / heater - I had NO.......

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
.........internal climate control sensor up near the interior light.

Appears this has been disconnected!

What would this cause?

I have a problem whereby the change in temp on the climate display only changes when it is reset (ie. you cannot change temp when driving). Would the lack of this sensor cause problems like this?

CLIO Iceberg 172
i found that the lack of a sensor on the climate control ment that the heater blew at max temp all the time so i had heat but to much.

i went to the scrappy and removed a sensor from an intact mirror on a clio and i spliced it in, changeing the sensor.

everything is now perfect just as good as a new. i have the correct temp displayed on the screen....and the CC adjusts correctly.

i found that the sensors work together and are required to have an active CC system not just hot air. they work together to monitor and adjust to the set temp

Clio 172
I have the exact same issue, I set the temperature, then have to stop the car and start it again for it to take effect. How do I check for the sensor in the light, do I need nay tools?

James

Clio 172
Fixed! The previous owner had disconnected it, plugged it back in and now I can adjust the temperature! The fan is a bit noisey but doesn't bother me too much anyway.

James