ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Climate control issue

Clio sport 172
Right folks like to start off by saying sorry for all these posts about the same problem im new on here ab didnt know how it all worked, im going to put everything in this 1 thread an it will be the last 1 on the topic, basically my cc system isnt working but every now and again it comes on for a few minutes during which i can hear what sounds like the motor struggling to turn or what ever it does thrn it goes of again, iv had the resistor pack out bridged a wire between 1 an 5 an still no air, what should be my next move?

Clio sport 172
I'll give it ago, quick question is there anyway I could have loosened a connection to the climate control unit from behind thr cd player???

I doubt it unless you've been messing with the wires behind there.

Theres a guide on how to remove the fan which you'll have access to if your a full member.

We took mine out and cleaned the bushes with a toothbrush and it worked again.

Clio sport 172
I've not messed with the wires but did have to fiddle around to find the arial it was tooked down the back, i dont know if thr heaters worked before then as id only just bought the car oh and the interior light buzzes now to which iv been told is a sensor i cant help but feel like its all connected, how hard would it be for me to check if i had pulled a wire while behind the cd player?

I doubt it's the case mate. It's normally either the resistor or the fan, in my case both had gone kaput. Try cleaning up the fan first it's really easy then go from there.