ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

climate control

recaro'd 172 rep
hos hard is it to put the climate control in a non sport from a sport and make it work correctly?

Listerine & Poledo
buying a 172 would be a lot easier, probably cheaper, and it would work....... subject to being charged, having no leaks etc

It was an option on the lower models from new... so it won't be too hard at all.

My mothers 1.4 dynamique has climate control from the factory, and xenons ;)

Black Gold Trophy
Well I'd like to have a go at doing it, I think it would be an intersting project, retrofitted a lot of things to cars before but never climate control.
Sure there is the obvious angle of "buy one that already has it" but that's a pretty boring way to live life, I'd rather take on the challenge and fail then not even try.

R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI
i made sure the one i bought had it, as i thought retro fit would be a pointless excercise, same goes to for auto lights/wipers... only thing i want is cruise control :(