ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique- New Thread

Monaco 172
okay so im back on here after ages! fell out of love with my car big time over the past few months, was looking into getting a twingo 1.2tce but fund simply wont allow :( this means the clio is back in the running and i just want to change up a few things (for not a lot of money) any ideas would be muhcly appreciated as to how my car can be my pride and joy again!
this is how she currently stands:
SAM_0240.jpg

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
i'd love to lower, but i really dont wanna spend TOO much on mods :p however i might treat myself after xmas ;) i defo need to change all the white to another colour!

Well if you get some cheaper coilover its will be less than £200. Yeah, black maybe??

BMW 330ci
I'd loose the tints aswell, I use to have tints and kept debating whether to take them off or not. Then one day I just thought fcuk it and done it, looks so much better now, would defo recommend doing that one of the best things I done.

Monaco 172
I'd loose the tints aswell, I use to have tints and kept debating whether to take them off or not. Then one day I just thought fcuk it and done it, looks so much better now, would defo recommend doing that one of the best things I done.

ive not long had my tints done, and regardless of what everyone says i love them, they really suit my car so will be staying ;) and im not a chav or anything! ha

BMW 330ci
ive not long had my tints done, and regardless of what everyone says i love them, they really suit my car so will be staying ;) and im not a chav or anything! ha

Fair enough mate, was just giving my opinion and because I had tints and thought exactly the same, but wouldnt look back now :) Na i wasnt saying you was mate, not everyone is a chav because they got tints. At the end of the day its your car !

Monaco 172
dont worry mate i was joking ;) all my mates think im a chav cos i had white wheels etc!! i fancy going stealhy now though :/

White mx5 mk1!
There just raceland coilovers no idea how low it is but pretty low still:) will go alot lower come new year

Monaco 172
i need to go to halfords to order my paint, keep meaning to get some, as they dont stock odyssey blue if im correct?

Monaco 172
currently bidding on carbon wrapped bits for my car! if not then the white badges etc will be black soon! anyone got pics of blue cars with black stuff and lows?

Monaco 172
sprayed my front diamont black last night, managed to snap my "clio" badge :( so rolling de-badged atm :/ also recieved my carbon wrapped bits today :D
ill get pictures up tomorrow when its light

Monaco 172
havent updated this one in a while, this is how my car looks:
window tints, wind deflectors, lowered 60mm, black + white badges, white 15" wheels (looking at sport ones from 172)
what you guys think?
sorry about the driveway shots, comments welcome!
IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

Changes to often
i have the exact same wheels :) one thing tho, would look so much better with an RS Grill :)

Monaco 172
okay, had a change of heart today, want rid of the white wheels, swapped them for these...looks so much better IMO, what you think?!
started out as an innocent clio:
IMAG0044.jpg

Then i went crazy with the white theme and bought white wheels, painted badges etc:
IMAG0115.jpg

Then came the lows:
IMAG0235.jpg

and how it is now, standard wheels on, replcaing white bullets with standards, and just planning on keeping her clean!

IMAG0245.jpg

IMAG0241.jpg

Excuse the terrible photos, must get some decent ones soon when the weathers better!
thanks for looking!

Monaco 172
just needs a proper clean!! i dont feel as much of a chav now, feel my car looks so much more subtle!
thanks for the comments!

Monaco 172
havent updated this in ages! well, not much has changed, just enjoying it how it is at the mo, fitted meggy splitter today and really not sure on it?!
anyway heres some pics :)
IMG_5946.jpg

IMG_5939.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

IMG_5933.jpg

thats about it really! nothing more i want to do to it either!

I really like this man (Y) :) needs more lows though :p (I can't say much I'm on 17's wound down to a little bit lower than yours looks but they rub like a b*tch atm :L need to get some 15's or get my arches rolled..) Subbed though :) maybe add a touch more white in places if you can (only a suggestion though fella :) )

Funnily enough i am just about to say the same as Spinksy.. i'd definately lower it some more :) wheels look nice, but would suit even more so if there wasnt an arch gap imo! Also i'd go for a sport grill too - something im looking at getting for mine also. My mate recently brought one and its amazing the difference just the grill makes to the whole front end! I do like the meggy splitter though :) Good choice! Good looking car matey

Monaco 172
I really like this man (Y) :) needs more lows though :p (I can't say much I'mon 17's wound down to a little bit lower than yours looks but they rub like a b*tch atm :L need to get some 15's or get my arches rolled..) Subbed though :) maybe add a touch more white in places if you can (only a suggestion though fella :) )

i honestly think its low enough mate :p im off to uni in september and leaving my car so cant really afford coilovers, i thinkbivneed some better pictures really :)