ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.4 16v MPG

Clio 1.4 16v
Just wondering what the mpg for ppl driving a 1.4 16v clio 2000 is because my fuel gauge is so inaccurate and it would seem im doing 25mpg not right obv lol shall i jus not refuel till i get a pesimistic amount of miles out of the fuel, bearing in mind i don't cane it.... much

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I had a 2003 1.4 16v clio and it would consistenly do 45mpg including the odd country road blat. motorways and bypass driving would see 52mpg.

fill up with petrol and reset your trip computer and see how many miles you get from a full tank of petrol and you can work out a combined figure.

my 182 will turn out 32mpg average

Chelsea tractor
Usually get somewhere between 39-42 driving to work (country lanes and A roads). Motorway tends to see about 45mpg, although it does go up a bit more if I take it slow.

Dynamique+ 1.4
I thought i had problems with mine but i had 385 miles out of £45 thing is they are lil rapid cars for what they are 0-60's pretty quick for a 1.4. Im happy with mine as i can afford to run it like that, youl probably get 430/440 out of a 1.2 16v off £45.