ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.4 RT 95

Hi Guys,

Right im 99% sure i am getting the above car, its in great nic and is a bargain.

Are the phase 1 1.4 Rts quick, what kind of 0-60 can i expect ive seen a few different numbers quoted?

i have a friend in a corsa sport 16v and a corsa sxi 1.2 16v, would i beat the 1.2 and 1.4 or is the 1.4 corsa going to kick my arse?

Cant have that in my swarve new car!!!

Cheers

95.....what reg M?

Should be a phase 2, unless you just mean its a mk1.

They have 80bhp, and do 0-60 in 11-12s I think.

You should beat the sxi, but isnt the corsa sport 16v, the old style one which is a 1.6. They brought that out after they stopped the GSi. Dont think youd be beating that.

Anyway, the 1.4 is quite easy to tune. A few people on here have had probably about 100bhp out of theirs.

Look here - http://www.hillpower.co.ukwww.hillpower.co.uk

Cheers guys!!!

yeah its a mk1 maybe 93 or summit then, and yeah the corsa is a 1.4 16 valve does 0-60 in 10 secs i just found out :( looks like im gonna have to get mine kitted out. Out with the wallet:(

should beat him around corners because the corsa has a sh*t chassis.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Well, the clio aint exactly great on standard suspension. Get a decent suspension kit on, and it turns into a go kart. Hell still beat you in a straight line tho.

iv just sold a 1.2 16v new shape corsa and my 1.4 8v clio is about the same speed maybe abit quiker but not much! the 1.4 16vs are quik little cars so u wudnt win that 1. 1.2 16v corsa is 75 bhp