ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1,4RT G-tech Pro comp results

yea.. it´s a 1,4 rt..

Exhausts, airfiltre pipercross, JR oil breathing, port skimmed exhaust manifold, heat isolated airways and airbox. Check http://www.cliort.tkwww.cliort.tk for more info but it´s in swedish, click on BILDER for some pictures.

no.. no downhill it was a perfect straight and it was wet aswell wich made the run less perfect and the redline is at 6000 but the rpm limit is 6750rpm

I read the figures first and thought you must of put the details in wrong KMH more like it!!

Send us a few of your women in excange for tuning advice;)

yeah hehe our blondes are f**king fiiine! :) but swedes are also one of the contries where pepole are very good at tuning and that sort of stuff,

but ill keep the wimen because i don´t need any tuning advice, and the numbers are accurate also! i´ve run several tests and it does 0-62mph at 10s and late 9s almost all the time, but one of the runs were perfetc beside the wet conditions :(