ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.4s My car New Member

Ibiza Cupra 20vt
Iv had my clio just over a year i bought it fully standard and have been working on it, iv recently joined the forum sum pics below let us kno wt u think n wt i cn do 2 it Next!

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

Ibiza Cupra 20vt
i wish i cud the guy b4 tuk it off n neva gave me the satndard airbox n i cnt get 1 frm newher sounds nice tho.

Chelsea tractor
Phone round a few brokers yards mate - I just managed to get one for my engine after about 2 months of searching ;)

Maybe colour-code the bump strips / door handles / bumpers?

Ibiza Cupra 20vt
yeh id like 2 get it colour coded n maybe the boot fully smoothed over with no badges and no number plate indent. bt its expensive, im nt sure wt else i cn do thts relatively cheap.

really tidy car mate, just how it should be done, I reckon colour code the bump strips/handles/bumper tops and either get a 172 spoiler and colour code it or colour code your own,

phase 2 rear lights and phase 2 renault diamond boot button thingy

= sorted

?
I have a standard airbox! complete with a filter (used but i dont know how many miles / looks new though).

Pm me with an offer

Looking good Jonny lad, would deffo go with the colour coding mate. Twin exhaust looks sick aswell, want to get something this shape and size for my beast :)