ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.5 dCi - Apparently Won't do 80mpg. Apparently.

audi a6 3.0tdi
I thought it would do it but i'll probably never see that ever again. My average is around 50mpg which considering the size and power is not bad at all.

Clio MK III Dci 106
I have a picture of my MKIII Dci 106bhp showing 78mpg. This was done driving 20 miles, filling up with diesel, resetting the trip computer, and then driving back 20 miles at 50mph. My car is lucky to see 52mpg in proper brim to brim filling!!

I used to get in MKII Dci65 a combined 56mpg in town and normal driving.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'm lookin for a dci65 for around the £1k mark! A few of my mates in the motor trade are keeping their eyes out! May check the local auctions!

doesnt mean its doing 80mpg ;) i can get 90mpg on my 6mile commute to work on a roads working it out brim to brim its doing 57mpg

audi a6 3.0tdi
It proves it is possible if you want to drive like an OAP. i'm going to settle for 50+mpg average and continue driving hard.

S23

The Cleee-O
Gud videos mate, love mine for fuel economy. I don't see that it is possible to get 800 out of the tank though, just over 600 yes, but I wouldn't say much more. Being very economical I got 596 miles out of a tank. I don't have an mpg counter in mine, but would be interesting to see what it was. They are awesome on fuel though, has to be said, even going at a quick pace from Southampton to Exeter and back in a day it only cost 20 quid. Amazing little cars :D

Oil Burner
You can get 80 mpg out of the dci 80. A friend drives one and he does 70 on the motorway and does the speed limit everywhere. As well as using every possibly driving technique to improve MPG. God it bores me. I get 58 MPG out of mine, i recently managed 74 between Sevenoaks and Bath, still doing 80 on the motorway. But i wanted to self harm by the end of the journey.

Its also capable in the snow, despite my front tyres being only a few mm off being replaced. Managed to get up a hill past a stuck Nissan Nivara and it wasn't even a woman driving the Nissan.

Shame they put them together using the usual Spit and chewing gum all renaults are put together with.