ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.5 dci non start df127 2000bar fuel rail

clio 1.5 dci 2004
Okay guys, car cut down on the motorway not starting since. So far CLIP showed df127 supply voltage sensor, fault is stored. And it measured 2000bar in fuel rail. So far 4 injectors were replaced. Egr valve, ecu. Im desperate for solution, if anyone has any idea, please share it with me. Thanks in advance
It’s clio 1.5 dci 2004 60kw 82hp mk2

Attachments

• 28E6599A-E452-46FD-8EE7-0D51AEF702F9.png
    28E6599A-E452-46FD-8EE7-0D51AEF702F9.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 735

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Have you checked for sufficient pressure at the injectors by cracking the lines?

And have you drained the fuel filter to check for brass filings? You've thrown 4 injectors in a car without checking the main cause of these engines being crap😬 Chances are if the fuel pump is shagged then so are those injectors

clio 1.5 dci 2004
No, fuel was drained everything was flushed and pump refubrished before throwing injectors in. I just can’t find anything on df127 supply voltage sensor…

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
You need 5v for that sensor, it's on the same circuit as the EGR iirc. Check for any breaks in the wires

It's pretty common for them to break near the glowplug wiring across the front of the engine

clio 1.5 dci 2004
I know a lot of things to do on cars, but tracking a broken wire is not a thing for me… i honestly think that’s the problem in 5v supply from ecu. But im going crazy. Car started losing power wouldn’t go above 2k rpm and then 3 days after cutting out.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Does it get 5v if you unplug it? You also need to trace the supply back to the ecu and measure the output there.

A break in a wire would indicate 0v, so this sounds more like a resistance in the supply voltage if you still see 3.5v with the sensor unplugged.

Measure again and report back. There’s some other sensors that are all on the same 5v supply from the ecu, so it really won’t be that difficult to find the issue.

clio 1.5 dci 2004
Does it get 5v if you unplug it? You also need to trace the supply back to the ecu and measure the output there.

A break in a wire would indicate 0v, so this sounds more like a resistance in the supply voltage if you still see 3.5v with the sensor unplugged.

Measure again and report back. There’s some other sensors that are all on the same 5v supply from the ecu, so it really won’t be that difficult to find the issue.
It’s night here, so ill see that tomorrow and will report u the results.