ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.8 0-100 km/h movie

Clio Hybrid
catcams camshafts
Devil exaust
modyfied h.gasket
and this is on standard ECU (on the modified is much better)

Clio Hybrid
just above you have some links

just in case here is the whole article (I know it is in polish but at least there are some pictures) http://www.renaultclio.pl/c1_033maxi.phtml

a26.jpg

Clio Hybrid
thanks this is still on 1.8 - the goal is to build up till end of May 2.0
if you could help look into my post on mechanical area (my post regarding 2.0 Maxi tune up)

Leon Cupra R 225
thanks this is still on 1.8 - the goal is to build up till end of May 2.0
if you could help look into my post on mechanical area (my post regarding 2.0 Maxi tune up)

Put a new thread in tuning and mechanical advice matey. Im not the one to ask about engine conversions on Mk1s sorry

96 Jetta
heavy equipment training

If you are set on increasing your penis size make sure you select the appropriate method of enhancing your member. Many people waste time with ineffective methods such as pumps extenders weights and pills just to realize there are only two ways to permanently make your penis bigger. Women love a man with a thick heavy penis and penis hand exercises are the best way to gain size in length and girth! Lifting heavy equipmentHeavy machinery for saleHeavy equipment coursesHeavy equipment transportersHeavy equipment classes