ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 1.8 16v

looking at a clio
hiya everyone i am new

ok i have got a 1.8 16v clio i love it to bits it is a great car and quiet quick but i would like it to be quicker so what are like the first upgrade u do all already i have got a s/s exhast and induction kit what is the next 3 stage's of tuning after and what kind of powerwould ibe lookat at 4 each stage and like bhp,top end and 0-60

cheers for any advice

craig

hi mate bin askin the same question... induction kits, generally do nout, you want a itg elemnt in your standard filter box... but this wont make the sound we all love so much...

Best upgrade is a WIlliams engine or a 2.0 Megan bottom end ffor power forget IK etc 2.0 botto end much quikcer for the money the Williams head will give a bit more power as well.

looking at a clio
do they actually work or are they just takin ur money for nothin what about a re-map or sumthing like that i have bout 1k to spend on mods but i dont wanna change the car

please help any mods to take it to like the nxt level

craig

looking at a clio
ok then i wont lol but my mate has got the same car as me and he kicks my ass like 0-60 and top end and like he have got a re-map , i think he told me he has got the cams done will that make a big differents

craig

do they actually work or are they just takin ur money for nothin what about a re-map or sumthing like that i have bout 1k to spend on mods but i dont wanna change the car

please help any mods to take it to like the nxt level

craig

Williams engine or least a Megan bottom end.
If you get the labout for free might be able to get soem cams on a MEgan bottom end for that sort of money will make way more power than £1k spent on anything else.

looking at a clio
i just want a lil abit more bhp and the 0-60 coz they are 7.7sec aint they and the top end is around 130mph but i no my mate can get 146mph out of it but i bet his 0-60 is got to be around low 7 or high 6 if that is possible

craig

p.s it is de-catted