ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.8 RSI recovery

1.8 rsi, leon fr 1.4
Hi All,
so last year i was in an accident with my clio and looks like there may be some structural damage.
Ive now gotten round to the point where i want to get it repaired as it has sentimental value.
im an IT engineer not a mechanic so im not massively clued up on how to go about fixing this.
im gonna post up some pics and if anyone could give me some pointers on what i need to get replaced, what needs repairing e.g.
let me know if you need any other pics to help.

Thanks in advanced!
Mike
DSCF2573.jpg

DSCF2573.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
DSCF2576.jpg

DSCF2577.jpg

DSCF2578.jpg

DSCF2588.jpg

DSCF2580.jpg
DSCF2581.jpg
DSCF2582.jpg
DSCF2583.jpg
DSCF2584.jpg
DSCF2585.jpg
DSCF2586.jpg
DSCF2587.jpg

I can understand if it has sentiMENTAL value. But it's a Clio. Spend the money on something memorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mec 350 slk manual
Hi All,
so last year i was in an accident with my clio and looks like there may be some structural damage.
Ive now gotten round to the point where i want to get it repaired as it has sentimental value.
im an IT engineer not a mechanic so im not massively clued up on how to go about fixing this.
im gonna post up some pics and if anyone could give me some pointers on what i need to get replaced, what needs repairing e.g.
let me know if you need any other pics to help.

Thanks in advanced!
Mike
DSCF2573.jpg

DSCF2573.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
DSCF2576.jpg

DSCF2577.jpg

DSCF2578.jpg

DSCF2588.jpg

DSCF2580.jpg
DSCF2581.jpg
DSCF2582.jpg
DSCF2583.jpg
DSCF2584.jpg
DSCF2585.jpg
DSCF2586.jpg
DSCF2587.jpg
Your going to need a body shell to start

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
As a man of oustanding character and profession I feel I can really help you here.

Find a bodyshell somewhere and then pm me for the next step.

personally, Unless you are going to do a FULL restoration of this car and keep it as a "MINTER" (although its been written off) then I don't see any point in fixing this car, regardless of sentimental value

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
wow that's fucked, if it was a 16v/williams id say crack on repairing it but an rsi will never be worth much money imo and the amount of work that will need is gonna be alot