ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio +15 bhp Mod for £3.99

Comments to this....?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2434715763&category=32094http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2434715763&category=32094

# This is a Performance Mod that will modify your cars AIR/Fuel ratio.

# Upgrade Your Car today and Give It Faster Acceleration and More Torque!

# This is the same function as other ECU upgrades and Performance chips# This performance mod works in the same way as the Jet V-chip and other ECU upgrades but this is a fraction of the cost.

# This will take the barrier off your cars engine and unleash its true power.

# All parts are included in this kit with easy to follow, step by step instructions!

TRUE OR FALSE?

Its possible if the guy has got hold of the software installed onto the chips, and has a EEPROM programmer it could be done!

The chip itself without software would probably only cost a few pence to buy from an electronics supplier, but why charge only £3.99, surely this is worth more!

Would be very careful about pluging this into my car!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Remember, if it seems too good to be true... it probably is.

And this is waaaay too good to be true.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

i think it is a resistor that is fitted sumwhere to fool the car into thinking its running cold or sumthin i cant quite remember

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by james24785 on 03 October 2003

i think it is a resistor that is fitted sumwhere to fool the car into thinking its running cold or sumthin i cant quite remember
Correct...

Its just a simple resistor costing a few pence that you use to fool the car into thinking its colder than it is and thus slightly advancing the timing and richening the mixture. You simply unplug the IAT sensor, then use the resistor to bridge the contacts in the plug you just removed.

lol!

exactly what rich D said!

& what sideskirts are they on that black one? they dont look like normal 172 ones?!