ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 16V Tuning

Clio 16V
right i have a 96 valver clio with 86000 on the clock. It currently has a Crap & N Induction kit and magnex back box on. I intend to bin both of these and go for the hill power cold induction kit conversion and a full scopion system from cat back. Is it worth putting on a de-cat and 4 branch manifold? also what else can i do to get a few more horses? cams maybe? FSE boost valve?

cheers for the advice and help

kev:clown:

Depends how much you want to spend. 2.0 bottom end a remap and cams are good but pricsy.
Decat is a good idea Lunner on here sells them cheap (£35 I think including p and p)

No point in the manifold - the std 16v item is damn good. Don´t bother with the FSE - let the ECU do what it´s suppossed to do.

Beyond that,

either 2ltr the BE or cams and headwork on the 1.8 BE...1.8 is all or nothing if you´re doing anything so be prepared to spend....