ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172’s etc in NEWCASTLE

Titanium ph1 turbo

I musta passed about 5 different people today round newcastle area today, only 1 of the 5 smiled back with a wave...

Anyone from here!??!

A slow one :-(

There are loads of 182/172s in newcastle mate but hardly any of them are on here! Ive given up waving as it jsut results in a hacky look!

Titanium ph1 turbo

chris1.4RT - no wasnt me mate. Im normally travelling up and down the coast road, theres another cup parks in a carpark round by the Uni which ive seen, I think it has a private plate on..

LY R27

geordieclio, yes your always spotting me :D

chris79, Does the ellison building, built environment ring any bells ;)

mk1 172

nobody ever spots me but im hardly in newcastle.....good old ashington and morpeth for me ! theres only 2 mk1s in my area which is nice, me and somebody else off here

Scruffy blue 182

Nobody ever spots me either (apart from Chris - once) and Im in Newcastle city centre every day.

Golf GTD

i dont drive into the centre of town too much (not that i have a sporty clio :p) but have spotted a coupld of clios with ClioSport stickers in the town when i been walking.

Keep an eye out for me AO53 :p

Audi TT Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by PeteB on 05 April 2005

Nobody ever spots me either (apart from Chris - once) and Im in Newcastle city centre every day.

i seen ya a couple of times.... :p Few months ago.... once on the roundabout coming from gateshead stadium and in the carpark at work ;).....

Aint seen ya floating about for a while though....

Titanium ph1 turbo

Quote: Originally posted by darswold on 05 April 2005
nobody ever spots me but im hardly in newcastle.....good old ashington and morpeth for me ! theres only 2 mk1s in my area which is nice, me and somebody else off here

That wasnt you behind me last week on the way down towards silverlink was it? might be someone else with a silver 172 mk1 though. im in the bedlington area so not a million miles away.

Titanium ph1 turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Cuppy 172 on 05 April 2005
geordieclio, yes your always spotting me :Dchris79, Does the ellison building, built environment ring any bells ;)

Do you park at the Uni too?

Titanium ph1 turbo

Cuppy - do you park in that small carpark over the motorway then walk over the bridge? If so I think I parked next to you a few weeks ago. Does your cup have a 172cup badge on the tailgate?

I think ive actually seen 2 cups in that carpark apart from my own, one has a private plate if i remember (might be wrong).

LY R27

Hi mate,

Mine has the private plate with the cup badges on the back. Is yours the cup without the front splitter.?

What course you on at uni?

im always in newcastle on saturdays, park in the gate and have a nandos. Result!

I can be recognised by the rather large cliosport sticker in the back window

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Think yourselves lucky I work in frickin Sunderland!! :( So I aint seen any of ya!

Have seen a rather nice inferno 182 though!

320d

I live in newcastle but work out of town

See plenty enough 172/182s about but they never make any kind of contact - theres 3 at my work but all non cliosporters

I go to uni at northumbria aswell based in ellison building but only on a monday

didnt I see you driving through durham one day geordie paul? in a 182?

[Edited by local on 06 April 2005 at 5:43pm]

Titanium ph1 turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Cuppy 172 on 06 April 2005
Hi mate,Mine has the private plate with the cup badges on the back. Is yours the cup without the front splitter.?What course you on at uni?

sent you a private message :)

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Quote: Originally posted by local on 06 April 2005

didnt I see you driving through durham one day geordie paul? in a 182?

[Edited by local on 06 April 2005 at 5:43pm]
Never driven a 182! So wasnt me

im floating round ,Darlington, Newcastle, Durham and Consett all the time! and ive never been spotted or spotted any-one else!

you are all scared of me and hide wen ever i am about!

cos i am king!!

call me rex!

raaaaaaaaaaaaagh!;) :p

alrite just joined but im in newcastle every week day park in the camden car park across from ellison do multimedia computing in there got a mk1 clio 172 in silver x reg so if you see me give us a wave or have a word n i promise to wave back or respond back lol

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Quote: Originally posted by simoted on 08 April 2005

Geordiepaul, have you not spotted me yet in your old car!

[Edited by simoted on 4/8/2005 12:24:10 PM]
haha not yet. Must admit though seen a few Red CTRs around and I always make sure I check the registration, even went the wrong way the other to check one out!! Sad or what?? :D

Hows it going anyway?

ex Clio 172 owner :(

chris79, do you park on the road leading towards the tight bridge near the Welwyn?

I spotted a silver 172 there.

Titanium ph1 turbo

Chris1.4RT, I drive a blue cup so probably wasnt me ;) .. i goto northumbria uni so you might see me floating round the carparks in the uni there (anyone who goes there)...

04 CTR

Quote: Originally posted by geordiepaul on 08 April 2005
Quote: Originally posted by simoted on 08 April 2005Geordiepaul, have you not spotted me yet in your old car!

[Edited by simoted on 4/8/2005 12:24:10 PM][/QUOTE]haha not yet. Must admit though seen a few Red CTRs around and I always make sure I check the registration, even went the wrong way the other to check one out!! Sad or what?? :DHows it going anyway?

Going great 17k on now, still loving it!

Titanium ph1 turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 08 April 2005
You updated your avatar? Didnt notice it saying cup before!

nope, its always said cup 172.. :)